Task 1 :-
You have been given a business plan-Vocational Hotel, attached as Appendix A. You are required to re-write the business plan as the cur ent business plan does not work for the company.You are among the senior management member having your role and responsibility to determine the effectivfunctioning and success of the organisation.Oirectors are planning to rebrand the company with a complete new mission and vision. The
Oirectors have asked you to identify, review and evaluate their existing business plan and modify it so that new
venture can have smooth and profitable business operations. You are also required to oversee the work of other departments.'(au are required to pertorm the following tasks as required by the directors:
- Review and evaluate strategic plan
- Review and evaluate business plan
- Review and evaluate o-perational plan
- fl.nalyse existing mission, vision,values and objectives
- ldentilyt stakeholders
- ldentilyt product or service strategy,-pricing strategy and target market.
- Develo-p \C.Pis and benchmarks and modifv them actordingly if required
- ldentilyt financial and human resource requirements for business
- What laws and legislation requirements are to be followed as per standards?
You are now required to communicate new business plan to all stakeholders.You can assume your assessor as sta’Keho\der.You can communicate him verbally. However, the obserVation sheet attached must be filled for each student.You also need to ensure that all business reports (financial and non-financial) are in user-friendly format.
- Report to directors on any system or product or seN\ce failure, and any variance to business plan student lm noticed.
Task 2 :-
Your Warehouse Manager has gone on annual leave and you have been given an added responsibility of Warehouse Manager. You have evaluated the current performance and targeted perfonnance. You are now required to analyse the performance report against planned objectives to increase its productivity efficiency.
- a) Seals with a wide range of everyday legal disputes such as discrimination.building guardianship,health. privacy,legal practice.mentalhealth.owners corporations, tenants and landlords,and the purchase and supply of goods and services.
- b) Provides practicalguidance for people who have work health and safety duties about how to
achieve the standards required under the Act, and about effective ways to identify and manage risks c) Individuals are responsible lor the conduct of their own matters and are represented by legal
- a) Pursuing cost leadership: House Expenses:Promotion:Advertising b) HR Specialists: Operationalplan:Marketing specialists:Accountant c) Executive summary:Lawyers:Contractors:Business Goals
- d) Marketing Plan; Operational Plan:FinancialPlan: Action Plan